We can guide you through a comprehensive range of mortgages and other associated services including:
- Residential mortgages and remortgages – we have access to over 25 lenders, which gives us plenty of choice to find the most suitable one for you.
- Buy-to-let mortgages – access to specialist lenders with mortgages designed around your requirements.
- Home insurance – paying too much for your buildings and contents? Let us give you a quote – we can provide home insurance to suit your circumstances, landlord’s buildings and contents.
- Protecting you and your family – Have you thought about what would happen if you or your partner suffered a life changing event? We have access to a panel of insurance companies, with a quick and easy process to cover your protection needs.
- Private Medical insurance – competitive premiums and options to select the benefits to meet you and your family’s specific medical needs from companies you can trust.
- Overseas mortgages – want to buy a property abroad, we can introduce you to companies who have access to mortgage packages available around the world.
- Commercial mortgages – not sure where to get money for your business or looking to remortgage, we can look at both high street and niche lenders to help your business find the most appropriate mortgage.
- Conveyancing services – you could pay less when buying, selling or remortgaging your house, than going to a solicitor direct and have a UK wide selection to choose from. Or even if you need a will, we can help.
- Secured loans – access to a wide range of providers that can give you alternative borrowing options for that new kitchen or home improvement.
Even if you’ve already got these areas covered, it is always worth taking another look at your financial health. Either way, it’s well worth your while spending just a little time talking through all the benefits financial advice can bring – and getting some professional advice to ensure that you’re enjoying best value with your financial arrangements.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You can choose how we are paid for mortgages; pay a fee, usually 0.5% of the loan amount or we can accept commission from the lender. In addition to this we will charge a £250.00 administration fee once a mortgage offer has been secured.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate some forms of buy-to-lets, travel insurance, overseas, and commercial mortgages, secured loans, wills and conveyancing services. Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt.